We accept many PPO dental insurance plans, government plans, and Medicaid! When scheduling your appointment online or in office, please have your insurance card or policy information ready to submit to our team. Providing this information in advance allows our team sufficient time for verification of benefits. As a courtesy, our office will gladly file insurance claims for you and your family on your behalf. Check with a team member for additional options available for unpaid insurance balances. Payment for dental treatment is due at the time of service.
*Please be aware insurance is processed based on an estimate, and it is not a guarantee of payment. Any portion of unpaid services by insurance are the patient’s responsibility.
- Aetna PPO (No HMO)
- BCBS (if attached to Dentemax)
- CIGNA Dental PPO (No HMO)
- Connection Dental
- Delta Dental PPO / EPO
- DHA-Assurant, Aetna, Sunlife
- Humana PPO (No HMO)
- Medical Mutual
- Superior Dental
- United Concordia (includes TriCare)
- United Health Care PPO (No HMO)
- Medicaid: OH Anthem BCBS Child
CareCredit Finance Plan
CareCredit helps you pay for out-of-pocket dental healthcare expenses for your entire family! Once approved, you can use it again and again* to help manage health, wellness and cosmetic dental costs. Learn more about these financing options today.
- Pay for expenses not covered by insurance
- Short term financing options
- Special financing options are available
- Deferred interest options are available